Thursday, January 31, 2013

Drum Roll Please.....

New release day! New release day! New release day! New release day! New release day!
Hello everyone! The weather is so nice here! Our weatherman said that we would have 60 degree weather for February, so I'm beyond excited since I live in a state that is supposed to get a lot of snow and supposed to be very cold in the wintertime. Bring on the Spring weather, Colorado! Want to know what else is nice today? I have some new releases for you to enjoy! Lets get started...

Here is a brand new kit from a BRAND NEW designer! Her name is A Little Giggle Design and you will not believe me when I tell you that this is her first kit that she is selling. Here it is:
And here is my layout:
Template: Grunge Vol. 1 by Little Bit Shoppe Designs
You can buy this here: CLICK HERE!

Here is a brand new release from Sus Designs titled Cupid Doesn't Life (February PU Grab Bag) and a new template set from Bee Artistic titled Life's Panorama's:
And here is my layout combining the two together:
You can buy the kit here: CLICK HERE! You can buy the template pack here: CLICK HERE!

AND last but certainly not least....here is a brand new template set from Digital Designs by Amber Morrison titled I'm On The Edge:
And here is my layout:
Kit: Dad, You're My Hero by Jady Day Studio
You can get the template set here: CLICK HERE!








No comments:

Post a Comment