Friday, February 1, 2013

Holy Moly, New Releases!

These past couple of weeks have been busy in the digi-world! I have SO many new releases to show you today, it is seriously A LOT. BUT! The good news is, they are all awesome new releases and I know that you will definitely enjoy all of them.

First up is a brand new release from Katie Creates titled Tea For Two. Coffee and tea addicts, you now have an adorable kit to scrap your obsession! I'm not a coffee or tea drinker at all, and I still found this kit so very easy to scrap with. My warm yummy beverage of choice is hot chocolate with some whipped cream, yum! So here it is:
Before I post my layout, I want you all to know that Katie has a guest spot over at The Digi Chick! She is so excited, you don't even know. Please, give her a warm welcome if you frequent the forum there. She's hoping to get a permanent spot, so lets all cross our fingers for her! Now, back to regular scheduled promoting....here's my layout!:
Template: Clustered by Moments Scrapped
You can get this kit here: CLICK HERE!

Next up is another brand new release from Katie Creates titled Cupid's Arrow. A cute little Valentines Day digital kit for all your love-y needs! The colors in this kit are so different than what you normally see. I love the dark colors and there is so much purple, which really makes your layouts stand out. Here it is:
And here is my layout: 
Template: Summer To Remember by Digital Designs by Amber Morrison
You can get this kit here: CLICK HERE!

ViolaMoni has a brand new kit out today titled Good Morning! I really love the concept of this kit for many reasons, but how many kits do you see about your morning rituals? I can honestly say I don't think I have seen one. So I'm very glad she came out with something so original and creative. Check it out:
And here is my layout:
Template: Golden Days by Digital Designs by Amber Morrison
You can get this kit here: CLICK HERE!

Here is a new release from Twin Mom Scraps titled Lovely Tweets:
And here is my layout:
You can get the kit here: CLICK HERE!

Here is ANOTHER release from Twin Mom Scraps titled Listen To Your Heart which is also a part of the GingerScraps Buffet!:
Coordinating packs located in Twin Mom Scraps' store.
My layout: 
You can get this kit and the packs here: CLICK HERE!

Here is a brand new release from Scrap Takeout (the store), it's their new February Designer Collab:
And here is my layout:
You can grab this Collab here: CLICK HERE!

Here is a brand new release from Sanko Studio titled Exes & Beaus:
And here's my layout:
Kit: Dark Days by Litabells Designs
You can get the template pack here: CLICK HERE!

Here's a brand new release from Seatrout Scraps titled Flower Power:
And here's my layout:
Kit: Hello, I Love You by Libby Pritchett
You can get this template pack here: CLICK HERE!

She also has another template pack that is brand new today, called Hot Spots Vol. 1:
And my layout:
Kit: May Cause Happiness by Bella Gypsy Designs
You can get this template pack here: CLICK HERE!

Are you tired out yet? We still have some more releases to go! Hang in there, you wont be disappointed! 
Next up is a new release from Roseytoes Designs titled Listen To Your Heart (part of the GingerScraps buffet):
And here is my layout: 
You can get this kit here: CLICK HERE!

Here is a brand new template set from Crescent Moon Designs titled Sweet Dreams:
And here is my layout:
Kit: Kind Of Nice by Bella Gypsy Designs
You can get the template pack here: CLICK HERE!

And she also has a new kit that is being released today titled Sweethearts:
And here's my layout:
Template: Pick A Number by Keep Scrappin' Designs
You can get this kit here: CLICK HERE!

















No comments:

Post a Comment