Friday, January 25, 2013

Get Your Shopping Carts Ready!

Hey everyone, I have some brand new releases for you today from some amazing designers. There are quite a few of them, so I hope you can hang in there with me and smell the goody aroma!

Here is a new release from Luv Ewe Designs titled Love is Homemade:
And here is my layout:
Template: Donkey Wonkey by M&M Designs
You can get this kit here: CLICK HERE!

Next up is a brand new release from Twin Mom Scraps titled Fish In A Bowl AND a new template pack from Seatrout Scraps titled Waterwheel:
And here is my layout combining the two products together: 
You can get the kit here: CLICK HERE! You can get the template pack here: CLICK HERE!

Here is a brand new kit from Scraps by Missy titled Endless Love:
And here is my layout: 
(Make sure to check her blog for freebies to coordinate this kit)
You can get this kit here: CLICK HERE! (Also includes the large add-on!)
But wait! I'm not done here with this release...I also have a newsletter freebie. So please make sure to subscribe to Scraps by Missy's newsletter. This is the freebie:
To subscribe to Missy's newsletter, just click on the link and enter your information. She offers a lot of goodies in her newsletter, so it's very imperative that you sign up! NEWSLETTER SIGN UP! The newsletter will be sent out tonight, so if you sign up now, you'll still receive this beautiful freebie!

And last but certainly not least....here is another new release from Seatrout Scraps titled Curvation:
And here is my layout:
Kit: For My Son by Jady Day Studio
You can get this template pack here: CLICK HERE!






No comments:

Post a Comment