Thursday, January 24, 2013

Re-release and a NEW release!

Today I have three releases for you! Two of the releases are re-releases that have been re-colored. Digital Designs by Amber Morrison has done it again and has made beautiful templates with the potential of a lot of clustering! Here are her two re-releases:

And here is my layout:
Kit: Contagious Cheer by Bella Gypsy Designs
You can get this template pack here: CLICK HERE!

And here is another re-release from Amber that I just know you'll all love! Here it is:
And here is my layout:
Kit: Bear Hug by Kristin Aagard
You can get this template pack here: CLICK HERE!

Ready for Amber Morrison's brand new release for today? Well, here you go!:
And here is my layout:
Kit: Earth Song by Kimeric Kreations
You can grab this template pack here: CLICK HERE!






No comments:

Post a Comment