Thursday, January 10, 2013

New Releases for 01/10/2013

Hey everyone, I'm here with some brand new releases! I have quite a few of them, so sit back and take in all these awesome new goodies!

Here is a new release from Sus Designs titled Project Life and a new template pack from Digital Designs by Amber Morrison titled Confetti, Confetti:
And here is my layout when I combined the two together:
You can buy the kit here: CLICK HERE! You can buy the template pack here: CLICK HERE!
Next up is a new release over at Scrap Takeout, this one is from FranB titled This or That Vol. 5 Templates:
And here is my layout using this product:
Kit: You Take Me Up by Jusme Digital
You can buy the template pack here: CLICK HERE!

And last but not least, a new release over at Scrap Takeout. This one is from Dagi's Temp-Tations titled Color Me Siggy-Licious Vol. 2:
And here is my Siggy that I made with this product:
You can buy this template pack here: CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment