Friday, January 4, 2013

New Releases for 1/4/2013!

Hey everyone, I have some new releases for you to peek at and snag at the designer's stores! There's quite a few, so bare with me and enjoy!

First up, Twin Mom Scraps with her new release titled Day At The Zoo! Everyone has and takes pictures at the zoo and now you have a kit that you can scrap these pictures with!
Here's my layout using this new kit:
You can grab this kit and other Day At The Zoo goodies here: CLICK HERE!

Next up is Everyday Life by Katie Creates! This kit was so much fun to play with. The bright colors are what really drew me in and scrapping was so easy! I'm also promoting the template I used which is A Bit Bubbly by Seatrout Scraps!

Here's my layout using this product:
You can buy the kit here: CLICK HERE! or here: CLICK HERE! You can buy the template here: CLICK HERE!

Speaking of Seatrout Scraps, I have yet another new release to show you that you can now buy, today! Her new template pack is called File It, and also, you can buy this new kit from Roseytoes Designs titled Snowball Fight!:
And here is my layout using these products:
You can buy the template pack here: CLICK HERE! You can buy the kit here: CLICK HERE!

We're not done yet, folks! I have ONE more new release for you to "ohh" and "aww" over. It's called Strive and it's by Sanko Studios:
Here is my layout using this bundle:
You can buy this bundle here: CLICK HERE!

Well, that's all the new releases I have for you today. There will be more promotions on January 8th, so be looking out! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment