Thursday, February 7, 2013

Thursday's New Releases!

It's been a few days since I've posted some new releases for you all. The designers I CT for have been pretty busy getting all their products done and ready to sell. But have no worries, I have some new releases for you today!

Katie Creates is guesting over at The Digi Chick and she would really appreciate you going over there and checking out her products! She has a brand new release today that is exclusive to The Digi Chick, check this one out! It's called In High Spirits:
And here is my layout:
Template: As You Wish by Little Bit Shoppe Designs
You can purchase this kit here: CLICK HERE!

Here is a brand new release from Rainy Dayz Designs over at Scrap Takeout titled Thirty Below:
And here is my layout:
You can get this template pack here: CLICK HERE!




No comments:

Post a Comment